50% exam discount code/voucher: VMRT9B503121
Recently VMware announced the a new certification track: VMware Certified Associate (VCA).
This new track has 3 paths: (and as of 2013-10-23 one not available yet)
To help ensure you pass the exam VMware has decided to provide FREE selfpaced e-learning.
To access the free training simple use the links above.
As an introduction offer VMware is giving you 50% discount on the exam and here are some quick screenshots of the registration process:
Step 1: Register on the VMware websites above
Step 2: Recieve confirmation e-mail from VMware that you are approved. Open the link in the e-mail
Step 3: After signing in you can see the exam pre-approved and you just need to pay
Step 4: After paying the exam fee you are ready to start answering those questions like a pro
You will have 90 minutes to complete the exam plus 30 minutes if your native language is not english.
The exam contains 50 questions.
I have already seen others give negative feedback on VCA exams, telling people they feel the price is too high and not providing any value.
I do not agree on this and here are a few reasons:
- You will recieve invitations to beta exams and classes
- Where else can you buy your way into BETA EXAMS?
- Discounted admission to VMware events
- This might even pay the price of the exam back in one go!
- You are already in the certification loop
- This makes it easier to negotiate your boss into advancing to VCP
- Plus everyone has to start somewhere.
Obviously VMware is interested in getting fresh blod into the loop.
The way I see it the more people we get to VCA certification, the more people we can get to VCP level and again this means more people on VCAP level.
In the end everyone benefits!
Let me know in the comments what you think and if you expect to take the exams.
I know I will take all 3 as soon as I have a chance!
Incoming search terms:
- vca cloud exam cost
- vca exam voucher discount
- vca-dcv exam discount code
- vca-nv exam
- Voucher Tim Beta