Today a customer called me because he was unable to launch the EqualLogic Group Manager from within EqualLogic SAN HQ.
Unable to download manager file
There was an error downloading the file from the group.
The EqualLogic Group was running firmware 5.2.2 and EqualLogic SAN HQ was running 126.96.36.19984 installed on Windows Server 2008 R2.
Credit goes out to Henrik Mikkelsen for suggesting to clear out any cache SAN HQ might have.
I closed SAN HQ, deleted the folder C:\ProgramData\EqualLogic\SAN HQ\AppletCache and retried launching the Group Manager.
This time it worked!
As always, if this helped you please leave a comment
Incoming search terms:
- dell equal logic unable to launch the application
- dell equallogic unable to download manager file
- download equallogic san hq
- equallogic unable to launch group manager
- san headquarters download
- san headquarters unable to download manager file
- unable to console to equallogic SAN